Happy Friday everyone and welcome to the last wedding of the week. Are you looking forward to the weekend? I sure am, it’s a quiet one for us, after last weeks mega birthday bonanza! Dexter has a birthday party to go to on Sunday but apart from that we are trying to have a relatively chilled one. Today we have a beautiful outdoor Orlando wedding for you, courtesy of regular to the blog Stacy Paul Photography. Elisabeth and Michael were married on the 26th November 2016 at The Acre Orlando. It was a fabulous day filled with quirky touches, an amazing cake table and a beautiful outdoor ceremony. The perfect way to end the week.
About the wedding from Stacy the Photographer:
Elisabeth and Michael’s beautifully quirky wedding had me giddy from the second I arrived. Everything about the day spoke straight to my heart. The sparkly Kate Spade Keds that Elisabeth paired with her romantic lacey dress, the old delivery truck with the cutest 70’s-esque sitting area tucked inside, and the vintage playground merry go round were among my favorites. There were the cutest little ones, cute vintage cup favours and floral embroidered handkerchiefs. So much love!
Supplier Shout Outs
- Photography – Stacy Paul Photography – www.stacypaulphotography.com
- Cake and Cupcakes – BC Cupcakery – www.bccupcakery.com
- Planner – Runway Events – www.yourrunwayevent.com
- Catering – 4 Rivers Smokehouse – 4rsmokehouse.com
- Hair and Makeup – Laura Reynolds Artistry – www.laurareynoldsartistry.com
- Venue – The Acre Orlando – theacreorlando.com/weddings
- DJ – Jesse Fletcher – www.bookdjfletch.com
- Florist – Country Club Flower Shop – www.countryclubflowershop.com
For more information on Stacy’s work go to:
www.stacypaulphotography.com / [email protected] / +1 (813) 841 8160 / FACEBOOK / I: @stacypaulphotography / PINTEREST