Today we have some gorgeous inspiration all the way from Hedmark, Norway. Gorgeous for a love shoot or even elopement ideas, the stunning scenery and laid-back vibes are just beautiful. I love the silk gown against the rustic boho setting, and the florals are equally gorgeous. With many thanks to Ingvild Kolnes for the images today.
Soft, calm bohemian romance in gorgeous Norwegian scenery by its largest lake- Mjøsa. The sweet happy couple are both casually and elegantly dressed all at once.
More about the shoot:
I love understated romance and a laid back style that can still be absolutely beautiful! The boho vibe is everything behind this shoot. I feel the florals fit the aesthetic so well. A late night candlelight dinner overlooking the lake is such a romantic happening.
I wanted to show the beautiful landscape combined with bridal wear in a laid back way, and not to mention the lovely couple themselves.
I´d love to do more of this! I currently have some free dates in 2017, and I am taking bookings for 2018. I love to travel and will photograph lovely couples anywhere in the world.
The Team who made the shoot possible
- Editor, Stylist & Workshop Hostess: Norwegian Wedding Magazine –www.norwegianweddingblog.com
- Speakers: Koby & Elizabeth Brown, Koby Brown Photography – kobybrown.com
- Floral Artist: Eucalyptus – www.eucalyptus.no
- Hair & Make Up: Hawwa Make Up – hawwamakeup.com
- Wardrobe & shoes: Norwegian Wedding Magazine
- Location & Bentley: Hoel Gård
- Models: Jannike Berg & Anton Lundgren
For more information on Ingvild’s work go to:
www.ingvildkolnes.no – www.ingvildkolnes.no/blog – [email protected] – FACEBOOK – T: @ingvildkolnes – I: @ingvildkolnes – PINTEREST