Today we would like to share with you a glimpse of chic and peppy hair accessories that brides across the nation go gaga over. And here are also some of the best and different bridal hair accessories, worn by brides and bridesmaids alike and can be re-worn for special occasions too.
1. Amongst the different bridal hair accessories worn by brides down south, the white stone embellished maangtikka lace pattern seems to be a rage.
2. Mattha pattis are elegant, grand and regal and they come in various hues, shapes, designs and styles as well. Choose one in neutral shades which would match gloriously with whatever you choose to wear- color and design of the bridal couture on D-Day
3. Christian brides too can look a billion bucks wearing hair accessories such as a V shaped headband made from pearls to match their lovely white wedding sarees or gowns!
4. Our Bollywood divas become sources of inspiration showing us how to wear what and when to wear them too. As seen, Kalki, Deepika and Sonakshi look chic and bohemian in these beautiful head bands made from precious stones and pearls.
5. Planning to wear a low bun at your wedding? Instead of leaving it plain with the odhni or pallu for cover, you can flaunt your sassy self in a stringed bridal hair accessory. One of the best hair accessories for buns, so simple, chic and grand!
6. Mullapoo styled hair accessories for buns, why not? Elegant and rich, luxe and quite royal to look, touch and feel as well, these are hair accessories that are best worn with kanjeevaram sarees.
7. Need more inspiration on wearing your maangtikkas and jhumars, here is a way to doll up the hair as a bridesmaid.
8. Match up the heavily embellished matta patti with a kundan set, and you are all ready for the vows and the saath pheras to take!
9. Last year we had noticed many brides at their wedding receptions opting for chic bridal combs to wear and flaunt with their haute bridal wear. The trend has caught on and is here to stay.
10. Wedding hair vines for the brides that wish to have hair accessories for long hair, seems to be in trend. Simple, cute, elegant and with a touch of glamour in its intricate styles, you cannot go wrong on this one.
11. For the bohemian look to come through, should you be the bride or the bridesmaid, you could opt for floral wreaths made from cotton, silk and rayon.